Great news - Klarna lets you shop now and pay later, giving you up to 30 days to pay once your order has been dispatched, or you can split the cost of larger purchases into three equal payments. It’s perfect if you’d like to try before you buy. Click here for more information.
See below threshold requirements:
- UK Pay Later: between £0.01 and £2,250
- UK Pay in 3: between £35 and £2,250
If you qualify for Klarna payment, you'll spot the option clearly at checkout.
- If you don't see the Klarna option at checkout, it could also be due to your billing address being outside the UK/ US, incorrect cardholder details, order value not meeting threshold requirements, or your previous order history. If you’re in-store, please note Klarna will not be available.
- 6-digit authentication code: For added security, Klarna will request your phone number and send a 6-digit verification code via SMS during checkout.
- If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, we recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount, and ensure all required fields are completed.
- Klarna is a separate payment company and AllSaints cannot control payment acceptance.
- Split payment refunds: For purchases paid with an AllSaints gift card and Klarna, the gift card is refunded first. The remaining Klarna payment is refunded to the original method. Bear in mind, Klarna refunds take 3-5 business days to process - you can easily keep track of this through the Klarna App.
- Privacy: Please see Klarna's privacy notice and Klarna's terms and conditions for more information.
- For more support Klarna's Customer Service is available 24/7 to assist, or you can contact AllSaints Customer Experience for help with your order, tracking, returns, cancellation, product info and much more.