With incremental changes for right now, and larger goals for the future, our sustainability efforts are always growing. We recognise we have a responsibility towards our planet, and the people involved in making our clothes, so we’ve developed a new uniform using recycled yarns, responsible wools, vegetable-tanned leathers and innovative water saving techniques. Learn more here.
- We’re very proud to say AllSaints products are made using ethical labour and materials.
- Our vendors, suppliers and subcontractors are all obliged to sign our compliance manual based on the core conventions of the International Labour Organisation.
- The provisions of these conventions constitute the minimum and not the maximum standards all suppliers must meet in order to do business with AllSaints.
- All animal derived products are from ethical vendors that ensure animals are treated humanely. It is our strong view and business policy that human or animal rights should never be compromised as a result of our business in any form.
- We have a code of conduct to ensure all employees that produce our products are treated ethically and fairly.
- We always seek to work with reputable and ethical suppliers globally and only engage vendors with transparent track records.
- We have established a narrow and select supplier base with whom we work very closely.
- As a result we have gained knowledge of their practices and collaborate with them on continuous improvements in process and standards.
Animal testing on fragrance: No, AllSaints fragrances are not tested on animals.
Not For Sale
AllSaints supports the Not For Sale charitable organisation which protects people and communities from human trafficking, providing survivors and at-risk communities in nine countries with safety, stability, education and economic opportunities.
Gender pay gap
Gender Pay Gap legislation, under the Equality Act 2010, requires an employer with 250 employees or more to publish its gender pay gap for its employees.
AllSaints is extremely proud of its long track record of recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce from all backgrounds and walks of life, as reflected by the incredible 37 different nationalities currently represented at head office. Treating our employees, customers and partners fairly and equally is at the core of our philosophy as a business, and we believe that this is reflected in the gender balance and pay within our company.
AllSaints is therefore pleased to present the following figures as of 5 April 2023.
Actions Not Words
At AllSaints we do not tolerate racial prejudice in any form. We want to make public the actions we've taken so far:
- An anti-racism community has been set up by employees from all parts of our global business.
- We've held a round-table forum focused on anti-racism to create this agenda and action plan.
- We'll be reviewing our existing equality and unconscious-bias training which will now be mandatory for all our employees to complete as part of their induction to our brand.
- We'll be conducting in-depth diversity training with our team forum representatives so that all our employees get the representation they need to be heard.
- We will continue to host open discussions that allow our employees to ask questions and talk to our leadership team about the issues that matter to them.
- Over 25% of AllSaints’ global team are people of colour. 20% of our management team are people of colour. We want to attract the broadest possible selection of talent to AllSaints and we will step up our diversity monitoring and work on our recruitment processes to ensure we achieve this.
- We will update our global team each quarter on how we are progressing.
- We know we can do more to celebrate and provide platforms for people of colour and we will be working on ways to share and amplify the work of BAME creators through our existing channels.
Our Charities & Local Communities
At AllSaints we believe passionately that we have a responsibility to make sure our brand is a positive force in every town and city in which we operate. Learn more about the charities we're working with and supporting across the globe.