We're sorry to hear that you've received a faulty item or your product has developed a fault. Please return the item to us as soon as possible so we can get this sorted for you.
Once received, all items are inspected, if your item is confirmed as faulty, you will refunded back to your original method of payment as we are unable to process exchanges. Items which display wear and tear rather than a fault, may not be refunded.
A few points to be aware of:
- Without the original receipt, we only offer a refund to a gift card for the last selling price.
- If you no longer have the receipt, we may still locate your transaction through our system if you can provide the date, time, and store name to assist us in this process.
- If the item is not deemed as faulty or has been misused or not cared for correctly, it will be returned back to you.
HOW TO RETURN
For UK and US online purchases, we offer free returns.
To use this UK service, use this link to register your return with our courier partner, Royal Mail and follow the instructions.
To use this US service, use this RETURN LINK to register your return with our courier partner, UPS and follow the instructions.
- Don’t forget to select ‘Faulty / Quality issue’ when asked for a reason for your return.
- Allow up to 5 business days for your return to reach us. This will take longer during busy promotional periods.
- Exchanges are no longer available for online orders returned to our distribution centres.
- If the item is deemed to have a manufacturing fault, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
- You can also visit your nearest stand-alone All Saints store, where our team will assess the item for faults. Remember to bring the original order invoice as proof of purchase.
For International online purchases, please contact Global-e Customer service per below.
- If you are returning a faulty or misdescribed item, please contact Global-e Customer Service who will arrange a free return.
- Please note, any faulty items returned will be subject to an inspection to confirm a manufacturing fault.
- We do not offer an exchange service for Global-e orders and all returns will be refunded to your original form of payment.
For AllSaints store purchases, return to the nearest All Saints stand-alone store with your product and receipt.Our dedicated team will assess the item for manufacturing faults and resolve the matter accordingly.
For AllSaints Concession purchases online or in store: If you purchased the item from an AllSaints Concession or an Outlet, please return it to the same location.