We are sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties checking out. Please find below some troubleshooting on how to resolve the issue:
- We recommend clearing your cache and using an incognito or private window
- Use the most up to date version of Google Chrome, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
Data Entry Accuracy:
- Check the accuracy of the data you've entered into the address and card details sections.
- Ensure you add the country code at the beginning of your phone number, such as +44 for UK numbers and =1 for US numbers.
Payment not completing:
- If your payment is declining, contact your payment provider as we are unable to see the reasons why and are unable to override this.
- Use alternative payment options such as AmazonPay, Klarna, or PayPal, or try a different payment card.
- If you are checking out via AmazonPay or PayPal, please try resetting your password, review your saved payment card and expiry date, or contact their customer services directly for support
- If the place order button is greyed out or not visible, please clear your cache, cookies and use an incognito or private window and try again.
Still unable to checkout? Please get in touch with us with the below information:
- Which regional site you were accessing at the time i.e UK, US, or International
- Any error messages that appeared and at what stage
- If you're able to provide any screenshots
- What device and browser you were using to access the site
- What time you were browsing