If you're looking for information, or have an issue with your AllSaints order, we're here to help.
Although we do our best to ensure we offer a seamless service, we understand that sometimes things don't go as planned.
Waiting for your delivery? If your delivery hasn’t arrived, please check the below points before contacting us:
- Some items may be shipped separately, and will have separate tracking numbers and dispatch emails.
- If you are not home, your order will be delivered to a neighbour or sent to a local DPD Pickup shop for collection.
- Check Your DPD App to manage your delivery and track your parcel.
- Check your delivery preferences, with your neighbours, your designated safe place, and any prior communication from the courier.
- Still can't locate your parcel? Email email@example.com and we'll take care of it for you - we may need to raise an investigation on your behalf.
Missing an item from your order? Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Experience team. Keep in mind that some items might be shipped separately, resulting in separate tracking numbers for split orders.
Late delivery? We always strive to meet our delivery times, however, during promotional periods deliveries may take a little while longer. Occasional tech updates or unforeseen events may affect our delivery services. Rest assured, we'll do our best to minimise any disruptions and our couriers will always keep you updated.
Raising an investigation with our courier for missing deliveries or returns: If we need to raise an investigation on your behalf, we’ll ask you to complete a declaration form to confirm non-receipt. This is standard industry practice, and we’ll work to keep you updated throughout the process, which typically takes around 10 business days. Find more information see our Terms and Conditions.
Please note: we can only raise investigations within 25 days of dispatch and AllSaints cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen parcels due to specific delivery instructions you’ve provided to our courier.