You can either return your order using our free returns service, or you can return to an AllSaints stores. See below for more details.
Return to Distribution Center
- We offer free returns for online orders placed on our US website.
- To use this service, use the link here to register your return with our courier partner UPS, and follow the instructions.
Choose from these two return options:
- Print your return label and attach to the parcel;
- Or, just select the UPS direct to mobile, show the UPS team your email label or QR code and they will take care of the rest.
- Ensure the parcel is properly packaged and take it to your local UPS drop off point.
- Keep your receipt as proof of return
- If UPS does not accept your parcel due to size or weight restrictions, please contact us.
- Track your return: Track your return using this link: TRACK YOUR RETURN
- Online Returns Address: AllSaints Website Returns, 880 Remington Blvd, Bolingbrook, Chicago, IL, USA, 60440.
Return to AllSaints Store
- You can return or exchange items ordered on our allsaints.com website, to an AllSaints store (excluding outlets and concessions) up to 28 days after purchase.
- Simply bring a copy of your original order invoice and your unworn items back to a store trading in the same currency as the original purchase.
- For a refund, you will be refunded back to your original form of payment.
- For an exchange, you can select another item in store or we can issue a gift card refund.
- Exclusions may apply
Shipping Cost Refunds
Your shipping costs will not be refunded if you cancel your order after it has been dispatched as our free US returns service is provided in place of reimbursement of the original shipping charges.
However, shipping costs will be refunded if:
- you cancel your order before dispatch;
- you return a faulty item; or
- AllSaints cancels your order due to stock availability.